1. According to the company's business strategic goals, organize and formulate marketing strategies, decompose the annual, quarterly and monthly indicators of regional sales tasks, and lead the sales team to expand the regional market and achieve sales goals
2. Manage and improve business channels, and cooperate with distributors to do product use and technical support
3. Manage dealers, especially the effective management of dealers' invoicing, to ensure stable performance growth
4. Visit key customers, collect and analyze market, customer and competitor information
5. Develop and maintain important target customers, realize the development of key hospitals and scientific research users, and achieve customer satisfaction
6. Responsible for formulating the sales expense budget according to the sales plan, and control the sales expense; complete the task of regional sales payment collection
7. Cooperate with the Marketing Department to carry out marketing activities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in medicine, laboratory, biology, marketing, etc.
2. Possess a wealth of experience in key account and agent management, excellent business negotiation skills and excellent team management skills
3. More than 5 years of experience in sales management of equipment or consumable products for target customers in molecular diagnosis, in vitro diagnosis, gene sequencing and other industries
4. Familiar with the marketing process of the IVD industry, familiar with the hospital procurement process, and have rich target customer resources in the jurisdiction,
5. A keen market sense, with strong market development ability, problem-solving ability, and ability to achieve sales performance goals.
6. Adapt to business trips and have a strong ability to withstand pressure
Shanghai (East China), Guangzhou (South China), Wuhan (Central China), Chengdu (Southwest China)